Wild Turkey

Mark A. Large/The Daily Times
04-08-10
Wild Turkey crossing the newly paved road Thursday on the Cades Cove Loop in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

I was riding a round the Cades Cove Loop in the rain taking photographs of the finished road construction for The Daily Times when these Wild Turkeys decided to cross in front of us.
The photograph was taken from inside the truck I was in, unfortunately I did not have time to meter for the light and the photograph end up being under exposed, but I was able to fixed it in camera raw and photoshop. Because of the under exposer it end up a little grainy, so I changed the photograph into a black and white image to go with the grain. I wish I could of made a better image so I could of kept it color, but I think it works.

Comments

Popular Posts