Backpacking Trip at Cumberland Gap National Historic Park.


2009©Mark A. Large

Home sweet home for the night on are backpacking trip on the Ridge trail.



2009©Mark A. Large

I found this tree close to the cabin that me and my friends stayed the night at. It made me realize how holy and sacred mother nature really is!



2009©Mark A. Large


2009©Mark A. Large

Sand Cave is one of the biggest sandstone caves that I've ever been in. The floor of the cave is so sandy you feel like your on a beach.



2009©Mark A. Large

Just thought this was a cool image.



2009©Mark A. Large

White Rocks is very big and beautiful, unfortunately their is no climbing allowed in the park.



2009©Mark A. Large

My friend Joe hiking in front of me on the Ridge Trail towards the end of our back packing trip.






Comments

  1. Looks like a gorgeous area. The photos do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Photos. I wish they were bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I took so long to get back to my post, I'm a little lazy on that part.

    I keep the photographs small so people can't take them and make big prints off of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts